Welcome to Ny Kongensgade Surgical Clinic
We are conveniently located in the heart of Copenhagen 5 minutes’ walk from the Town Hall Square. For an appointment, please contact us at the following telephone number: 33114448.
Examinations, procedures and patient instructions:
- Gastro-intestinal endoscopy:
- Gastroscopy Patient Instructions: Gastroscopy
- Colonoscopy Patient Instructions : Colonoscopy
- Colonoscopy Patient Instructions: Colonoscopy after double bowel preparation
- Sigmoidoscopy Patient Instructions: Sigmoidoscopy
- Wound care Patient Instructions: Taking care of your operation wound
- Constipation How to relieve and prevent constipation
- Outpatient surgery:
- Surgical removal of lipomas, skin tags, athromas, birthmarks, etc.
All consultations and procedures are carried out by Dr. Søren Munch Jensen, surgical specialist.
”We strive to give all our patients an effective, convenient and personal treatment meeting the highest professional levels”
We offer treatment to patients from groups 1 and 2, as well as private patients. If you belong to group 1, as most Danes do, you need a referral from your general practitioner and the treatment is free-of-charge.
Patients from group 2 and private patients do not need a referral before contacting the clinic. The Ny Kongensgade Surgical Clinic is approved by the Danish Health and Medicines Authority.
We speak Danish, English and Swedish. For further information and appointments please contact us at telephone: 33114448.
Our address is: Ny Kongensgade 21, 1st floor to the right, 1557 Copenhaguen V. For map, please click here.
Dr. Søren Munch Jensen is accredited for specialist physician practice by the appropriate Danish authorities.